We introduced our school bus service at Britannica International School in 2017. We offer two options of school bus transportations:
- DOOR-TO-DOOR service
- SHUTTLE service with designated pick-up and drop-off points.
Both services offer:
- Use of the service either both ways or mornings/afternoons only. For one way trip we charge 60% of full price.
- Our school bus coordinator (speaking English and Hungarian) is available 7/24 on mobile phone, giving assistance in all practical issues.
- In the mornings buses arrive to school at 08:25
- In the afternoons buses depart from school at 15:45 and 17:00
- Drivers are experienced at working with children and have clean driving records.
- Service operates with yearly passes. Parents decide to pay by the whole year or by semesters.
- There is GPS installed in each bus, so the coordinator can track them.
Door to door service
- Kids are collected at their homes and carried to the school. . In the afternoons we carry them home or alternatively to any other destination (grandma, sports activity, music lesson, etc.).
- Our vehicles seat 7-20 children, so that we can keep travel time down. All seats are equipped with seatbelts. Buses are air-conditioned.
- Same drivers all year round. Drivers speak at least some English.
We know the children we carry and we love our work. This results a personalized and flexible service, with the safety of children always in the first place.
- Children are picked up and dropped off at designated points, selected within Buda.
- Only the bus stops required by at least 8 students at the same time will operate.
- It is possible to use different bus stops in the morning and in the afternoon or on the different days of the week.